Al-Kitaab half One is the second one publication within the Al-Kitaab Arabic Language application and is now to be had in an greatly revised and reorganized 3rd variation. This booklet with its significant other site develops abilities in formal and colloquial Arabic, together with studying, listening, conversing, writing, and cultural wisdom, integrating fabrics in colloquial and formal/written Arabic. It offers a finished software for college students within the early levels of studying Arabic.
• Four-color layout during the e-book with over a hundred illustrations and images
• Color-coded phrases and words all through to simply stick with the range or forms of Arabic you must activate—Egyptian, Levantine, and/or formal Arabic
• Introduces over four hundred vocabulary phrases in all 3 different types of Arabic facet by way of side
• provides the tale of Maha and Khalid in Egyptian, and now Nasreen and Tariq in Levantine, as well as Maha and Khalid in formal Arabic
• multiplied grammar motives and activation drills, together with discussions approximately colloquial and formal similarities and ameliorations
• New video dialogues from daily life in either Egyptian and Levantine to enhance vocabulary in culturally-rich contexts
• Develops analyzing comprehension talents with new real texts
• Reinforces studying via vast school room actions and homework workouts that offer consistent review
• comprises Arabic-English and English-Arabic glossaries, reference charts, and a grammar index
• lowered from 20 chapters to thirteen chapters, the direction now extra heavily corresponds to 2 semesters of faculty learn with a typical of 4-5 touch hours in step with week
• Textbook encompasses a handy DVD with the fundamental audio and video fabrics (no interactive workouts) for offline examine that might play in iTunes and suitable MP3 players
• New significant other site (sold separately)—alkitaabtextbook.com—features absolutely built-in interactive, self-correcting routines, all of the audio and video fabrics, and extra on-line direction administration and grading innovations for teachers
Al-Kitaab half One, 3rd Edition offers a hundred twenty five touch (classroom) hours with nearly 250 homework hours. scholars who entire Part One may still achieve an intermediate-mid point of proficiency.